ARK Config

bad_eye

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, Yes and Yes, but tried it without mods too, as soon as one or more players are online it rises up to 25.

Is it possible, that this could come from tcadmin "web console" trying to connect to the server ?

Seen it in minecraft for example that there were many "connection lost" with the ip of the panel.

2e340d8182.png

Edited by SirEb

Customers are not changing for some reason the server exceeds the amount of selected slot.

Example: 35/30 and this causes the server to be restarted by TCADMIN.

That are people trying to login or some mods, i noticed a mod showing your "dead position" which most likely caused "fake players", but i'm not 100% sure.

You could for example modify your slot rule to "+8" or any other number.

Yeah I dont know how i can make the file path any smaller and to use less charaters to get this to work. If anyone has any ideas im open to suggestions.

The file path you mentioned is tiny, so I don't see why you would be getting this error. We have it basically at the exact same path as you without problems so it has me stumped.

What's the path to the user it is attempting to install to?

That's why I'm stumped too cuz the tcadmin files are in the default location so om assuming it would be c\tcadmin\users\7thcav\3\ark\ the files after. I don't understand how you guys getting this error and I am. My only hail Mary is move the 64 folder to the.ark directory and change the path but who knows what would that screw up

• 2 weeks later...

Unless you're gonna do some tedious scripting, it's not something that the client can install with just one click.

3. Edit the values to match your desired server setup. **Make sure to use double \'s in the server path!**

If anyone figures out a way to include double backslashes in the server path, then it's easy.

* Option for server hosts to use direct UDP socket connections rather than Steam P2P, for significantly increased server network performance and stability! To enable direct UDP sockets mode on your dedicated server (for slightly increased networking performance & more optimized bandwidth utilization and potentially better long-term stability), use commandline option "?bRawSockets" (on Windows or Linux) -- you'll need to manually open ports 7777 & 7778 if you do so in order for your server to accept connections.

How are we going to handle this?