M0RG4N last won the day on January 7 2022

M0RG4N had the most liked content!

7 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

1,841 profile views

M0RG4N's Achievements

Conversation Superstar

Conversation Superstar (5/8)

1. hello license I bought a product here on tcadmin and it was not active yet I am Brazilian my fear is that the dollar is absurd here in my father and the first time I buy here help pf if you can activate for min pf

image.png.c194239bc8b20a2a8fd71d195c3acbad.png

2. Holy fucking shit this guy is awesome. I knew him from a plugin he made for Unturned and now I found him here on TCAdmin doing a great job with awesome resources like MySql Manager that saved me a lot. This guy is awesome ❤️ +rep

3. Can you reinstall 1.0.1 and see if its fixed now :)?
  4. Hey I have made a module for this, hope you like it:
  5. Hey! I have made a module for this, hope you like it:
  6. Update to 1.0.1 should be all good
  7. M0RG4N

MySql Manager

Yes, the users can create, reset and delete their databases. The module will automatically move their database if their server is moved location and also automatically delete the database when a service is being terminated
  8. Service Maintenance View File Service Maintenance module for TCAdmin - Allowing panel admins to put a service in maintenance mode whilst working on fixing issues. This module is useful if you do not wish for a client to be messing with the service whilst you are trying to fix an issue they have complained about. Features Enable/Disable Maintenance mode for a service Redirects to Maintenance page when maintenance is enabled (stops them accessing service home, file manager, action buttons etc) Installation Login to your TCAdmin and head to the Plugin Repository which is located in settings Click on Modules and then click the "Service Maintenance" module Once the page loads click "Install Module" You will now receive a short loading wait and you should see the module has been installed successfully :)! After the installation is complete you should now see a "Service Maintenance" switch on the actions page for a service: Known Issues None as of 1.0.1 If you find an issue or want something else implemented into this module. Please create an issue on the github page here: Issues · M0RG4N01/TCAdminServiceMaintenance (github.com) Submitter M0RG4N Submitted 9/25/2020 Category Modules  
  9. Hey, can you try edit now I've changed a specific permission: to > Unlimited
  10. M0RG4N

MySql Manager

If your service is on the master this is possible you just configure as normal but put localhost for the host server and then your sql details. Or are you trying to set it up on a remote server? Since this plugin is installed on the master it requires a user account to be able to communicate from the master to the host machine so that it can create users etc
  11. M0RG4N

MySql Manager

Alright great, and no problem if you have any more issues be sure to ask about them!
  12. M0RG4N

MySql Manager

Do you have a screenshot? I think you're talking about the TCAdmin setup wizard right?
  13. M0RG4N

MySql Manager

You should be able to execute a query such as REPAIR TABLE NAMEHERE If you use sqlite you may need to delete the duplicate row yourself with an sqlite editor I have spoken with Luis and he has released an update for TCAdmin, he said: You can update your TCAdmin to that version if you want
  14. M0RG4N

MySql Manager

Hey, When you do to the plugin repository and go to the details page of the plugin, when you select the version you have installed or tried to install it may show an 'Uninstall Module' button If you do not see this then check this location: C:\Program Files\TCAdmin2\ControlPanel.MVC\bin-extensions To see if you have the module installed in there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use