WHMCS Module - Multiple game ID's for same product

Dennis

Many game servers have both Linux and Windows files, and with the ability to use an existing config as a template in TCAdmin, you can run those the game server on both Linux and Windows with pretty much the same configuration. I know you can allow the user to select either a datacenter or OS when ordering the server, and by doing that you can assign a different ID, but it's not what we're looking for. It would be pretty neat if you could input multiple ID's in the WHMCS module (example 9 and 10, seperated by commas (Minecraft Windows and Linux), and whatever server meets the 'Server Selection' settings, is the server where the game server will be created - no matter what OS.

Feedback on this idea would be much appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

<?php

include('default_values.php');

switch ($params["customfields"]["Location"])

{

case "1":

$billing_api_values["game_id"] = 11;

break;

case "2":

$billing_api_values["game_id"] = 12;

break;

}

?>

easy use location one for linux location 2 windows and do it that way i have done same but coded bit bigger for lots more options

http://help.tcadmin.com/TCAdmin2_advanced_module_for_WHMCS taken from there

Not what I'm looking for.

It would be pretty neat if you could input multiple ID's in the WHMCS module (example 9 and 10, seperated by commas (Minecraft Windows and Linux), and whatever server meets the 'Server Selection' settings, is the server where the game server will be created - no matter what OS.

• 1 year later...