Looking for an Expert TCADMIN administrator make USD$$$

canadasonline

Good day,

TCADMIN is 100% configured and is working, but I require and expert for game services.

I recently posted on Freelancer.com to have a TCADMIN expert configure game services for all games to work and add about 50 more games. I am offering $250 - $750 USD

Please refer to Freelancer.com posting

https://www.freelancer.com/projects/game-development/TCADMIN-Configure-Update-Test-Game

Look forward to working with one of you.

Was it necessary to post this three times?

Also, 50 games. Depends on how userfriendly you want them;

but it could take hours for one game to be as userfriendly as possible.

With that in mind, 750 divided by 50; that's 15 bucks per game. Seems a lil low.

Another issue; Do you or your support staff have any experience in the 50 games?

If someone else is going to add them and you have only minor approximate knowledge of the game. How can you assure quality and support?

15 bucks per game. Seems a lil low.

To be fair it's about the amount of money that people around here ask per config. But Raizio has a valid point. For 15 bucks you're not going to get the best most user friendliest config.

What games are you looking for ?

To be fair it's about the amount of money that people around here ask per config. But Raizio has a valid point. For 15 bucks you're not going to get the best most user friendliest config.

What games are you looking for ?

How much per config are people charging here? I can put a list of games here put figured that would be better once I have a person who wants to work with me.

Just a plan working config for any game goes for around $20-$30 but that depends on what game as said some games you can spend hours to get it working sweet.

All so as said how userfriendly do you want them. Like one click install of mods and what not?

Not if you are looking at settng up and renting the servers out then you should take the configs that are on the forums and tweak them youself so if anything goes wrong you know what to do. All so you will have to update the game configs as time goes on as stuff changes when the game gets updated.

I will pay going rate, I thought people would have working configs they could sell, isn't that how it works? PM me if you have working configs for sale, I am looking for atleast the following

7 Days To Die

ARK: Survival Evolved

Battlefield 4

DayZ Standalone

Killing Floor 2

Life is Feudal

Minecraft

Reign Of Kings

Rust (Default)

Space Engineers

Starbound

Team Fortress 2