Rust config for Windows

ledieu

Hi,

Could anyone post here, or let me know where I can find a config file for Rust?

I?m installing on Linux and I need a Windows one to compare some stuff.

I?ve been looking in the forum but I can?t find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Mario

Hi,

I did use the search tab but without the results I expected. All the posts I find doesn't contain the template, just some text from 2 years ago discussing about the config.

I would like to have the template that comes with the TcAdmin v2 when you install it for windows.

I've been running the server great for 5 months and now I switched to Linux, but there is no template for Linux by default.

I would like if some of you could just export the template from Windows and post it here so I can start building the config from there.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Mario

Hi,

When I install TCAdmin under Windows the template comes with it yes, but not for Linux, thats what I mean.

So I?m wondering if one of you could export the Windows template and just post it here, this way I could build my own template for Linux.

Thanks in advance,

Mario

Hi,

Yes I could, but after expending 2 days configuring Linux to run the server I don?t really like to wipe everything to install windows and then install TCAdmin and then copy the file to wipe again to install LInux.

I have another server which is Windows but I would need to transfer the key to that server so I could install it.

That?s the reason why I?m asking here if someone could export it and paste it here.

I?m not the kind of guy who just asks in forums when he needs something instead of looking for it. If I post here its because I really need it.

Thanks in advance,

Mario

When I install TCAdmin under Windows the template comes with it yes, but not for Linux, thats what I mean.

On all the installations of TCAdmin that I've configured, Rust has never been included by default. I did the most recent one a few days ago.

There's a Rust config in this thread: http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=11950&highlight=Rust