Editing the Login Page

Todesengel

Sorry guys. I just can't give my images away. I had to pay an artist, so it was not free. I really wish I had a better way of doing this rather than a form post.

If the password is invalid or something, i can't display it on that page. Hopefully somebody has a better way of modifying the login.aspx page so I can integrate it right in to the login page.

That's what he used, but that only allows you to display the form. You can't tell TCAdmin to show any errors on the custom login form - it'll redirect you and show you the error in TCAdmin, and my guess is that he wants to get rid of the TCAdmin login page completely.

That's what he used, but that only allows you to display the form. You can't tell TCAdmin to show any errors on the custom login form - it'll redirect you and show you the error in TCAdmin, and my guess is that he wants to get rid of the TCAdmin login page completely.

Nailed it. I am now experimenting with some AJAX calls to the login.aspx, but I am stuck with some cross site scripting security I have in place. I will have to move my login page to the same web server hosting the tcadmin pages... but I am not sure if that is possible. I opened a ticket with Luis, so we'll see...