OpenTTD?

Stark

Hello Community!

I was wondering if anyone had a basic OpenTTD (openttd.org) template they would be willing to share.

I've been attempting to create my own to no avail, so I am now turning to you.

To me, it doesn't really matter if it's a Linux/Debian or Windows (or both, which would be preferred).

Thank you for your help!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Im not sure if you have anny anwser to this. But do you know if it is anyway Its posible to chcne the settings in a nice way witouth sending manual rcon commands ? I have read something that it is maybe a phpscript to be able to chacne settings on the dedikated server of it, is it any way thats posible ? or a config utilities exept the conf file we need to chacne manualy.

57 minutes ago, tmyrdal said:

Im not sure if you have anny anwser to this. But do you know if it is anyway Its posible to chcne the settings in a nice way witouth sending manual rcon commands ? I have read something that it is maybe a phpscript to be able to chacne settings on the dedikated server of it, is it any way thats posible ? or a config utilities exept the conf file we need to chacne manualy.

You don't need to send rcon commands. Adjust settings in your config file prior to starting server. (One day the config editor might be added to openTTD when time avails)

Hope this answers your question.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tried adding this to my TCadmin panel, but when starting the server, it just get stuck on: 

dbg: [net] Starting dedicated version 1.11.2

If I run it outside TCadmin with the same commandline variable, it works fine, eg openttd.exe -D

I see the process running in the taskmanager, and I also tried joining the game (incase the console was bugged).

• 10 months later...