Hostbill

Winter

What do you guys think of hostbill? Is it the future for hosting services? They just created a Tcadmin 2.0 automatic mod. They also now support teamspeak will you move your company to them?

Are they far along better for security updates?

Thanks FantomNetworks for pushing them to open the mods to the public!

I dont think so. However they have alot of apps that allow dedicated servers to be provisioned automatically. They have a really good setup that allow you to sell dedicated servers instantly. Not to mention i think they have more apps then whmcs does. Im not 100% sure on security or updates yet.

Don't think "Oh, it' new, it must be better". Hostbill is alternative software to WHMCS. If you make the switch based on the TCAdmin 2 module, you're making a mistake. Get a trial of Hostbill and see if it fits your needs better than your current billing software.

What Dennis said ^^

We have a few clients contact Hostbill regarding an integration. They of course use Hostbill. Many people use WHMCS.

It all depends on your needs. Many game hosters do actually sell VPS, VDS and dedicated servers along with game and voice servers.

Perhaps those users find Hostbill easier to use, or that it has more features that they need.

From what I can tell, both WHMCS and Hostbill are good systems. Just find the one that fits you the best.

Archived