MySQL hosting

TRUgaming

Hey guys, I've been searching around for a way to set up a hosting option for a SQL database. Was wondering if anyone knew how to set that up or know of a tutorial to do so. Just looking for a way for people to purchase a SQL database separate and apart from the one already hosted for TCadmin. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Just be careful with the latency between the hosted MySQL and your Master server. It may cause issues if it is too high.

I.E. A slow connection between the 2 will result in a poor end user experience.

I think all three of you did not answer his question. He wants to sell a sql db option with his game servers and have the cfg to create it. What you want to do is install a tool like xampp on one of your remotes or master if you do not have any remotes yet, then create a bat script to create a db,user and import any db files if needed. I believe there's an article on this forum already that has a couple examples of how to create the bat script.