Crew's Minecraft:PE Config Files

Wrecking's Minecraft:PE Configs

I threw together these configs in response to this thread. They almost fully function and I have provided a massive update to them.

ALSO, I have put together both a Windows Config and a Linux Config.

Some Features...

• Working Query Settings
  • Working Web console (With command input)
  • Automatic Download (Mostly)
  • Automatic Updates (On Linux only, Windows is manually, but there is a custom link on windows linking you straight to it)
  • Configuration Editor on all the main configs
  • Max Memory Limit shows accurately
  • Configuration Editor Support
  • Plugins Support
  • All works with java

Known Issues...

• On Windows, the console input sometimes doesn't like to work...Not sure what causes it.

Server Requirements...

• You need Java...that should be it

Server Installation...

• I simplified the installation process by using a new software called Nukkit. Software is all java based and installation is 40x Easier.

Wrecking...I have an idea/feature request...

• Make a kind post below and I will happily see what I can do

MCPE - Linux v1.0.xml or Linux Download

MCPE - Windows v1.0.xml or Windows Download

• 3 weeks later...

I had to modify the default config file server.properties to make it work with the IP address.

#Properties Config file

motd=$[HostName]

white-list=![whitelist]

announce-player-achievements=![announceplayerachievements]

spawn-protection=![spawnprotection]

max-players=$[service.Slots]

allow-flight=![allowflight]

spawn-animals=![spawnanimals]

spawn-mobs=![spawnmobs]

gamemode=![gamemode]

force-gamemode=![forcegamemode]

hardcore=![hardcore]

pvp=![pvp]

difficulty=![difficulty]

generator-settings=![generatorsettings]

level-name=![levelname]

level-seed=![levelseed]

level-type=![leveltype]

enable-query=![enablequery]

enable-rcon=![enablercon]

rcon.password=$[RConPassword]

auto-save=![autosave]

view-distance=![viewdistance]

#######################################

# DO NOT CHANGE THE SERVER IP OR PORT #

#######################################

server-ip=$[service.IpAddress]

server-port=$[service.GamePort]

Basically took it from regular Minecraft because it was trying to bind to IP 0.0.0.0

Also it is saying "Could not connect: Outdated server!" I guess Pocketmine has not updated their servers.

Edited by mocfunky

I had to modify the default config file server.properties to make it work with the IP address.

Basically took it from regular Minecraft because it was trying to bind to IP 0.0.0.0

Also it is saying "Could not connect: Outdated server!" I guess Pocketmine has not updated their servers.

Most likely pocketmine hasn't updated there software.

Also thank you for the feedback, will update it soon.

If you downloaded this config, I 100% suggest you delete almost anything you had before (I apologize) but I have completely changed what server software this config is using.

It was using Pocketmine-MP before, which is slow to update and unreliable and requires huge installation steps...

I now have the config using Nukkit, which all runs through java and is updated quickly when updates are released for the game.

I hope y'all enjoy :)

If you downloaded this config, I 100% suggest you delete almost anything you had before (I apologize) but I have completely changed what server software this config is using.

It was using Pocketmine-MP before, which is slow to update and unreliable and requires huge installation steps...

I now have the config using Nukkit, which all runs through java and is updated quickly when updates are released for the game.

I hope y'all enjoy :)

Thanks for updating the config, my two kids will be very happy :)

Just a quick question, I've got Java installed on one of the servers but for some reason Minecraft PE won't start :~

Thanks,

Alex

I have found that different versions of MC and different mods can require different versions of Java. I found it best to install both 32 bit and 64 bit on your server just in case.

And some versions of MC mods require older versions of Java, whereas some require the latest...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
any update for this? didnt work here also

Hi,

Which errors are you getting?

I'm having the same issue. Using CentOS. During installation it says

Error - Could not find a part of the path '/C:/TCAFiles/Games/mcpe'.

Even though that is nowhere listed in the config. I changed the default file location to my own repository and also manually uploaded nukkit.jar to remote server in tcafiles /mcpe directory. Still same issue.

Edited by qspider

17 hours ago, DennisMidjord said:

Check if you server in TCAdmin has configured C:/TCAFiles/Games as game files directory.

Thanks. It sure was configured to use that path. Makes sense now. Originally I had installed the remote on a Windows server. Then I changed it a few months later to Linux. I must not have deleted the remote server in the panel...