Minecraft - Spigot XML file

Asheimav

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone in here could share the XML files for the Spigot version of Minecraft, so I can upload it to my TCAdmin.

Hopefully someone will help me and thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Mathias C. / Asheimav

That actually depends.

With the new Game Switch option, I could see some benefits in creating these configs and allow the user to switch:

- Vanilla

- Bukkit/spigot

- Forge (mods, modpacks)

We've had tons of clients trying to install plugins on a vanilla server, or trying to apply a vanilla Minecraft update to a spigot server, and then they wonder why that update did nothing. Being able to separate the configs, and thus disabling features that aren't needed for eg. vanilla (like BukGet), could actually be a good idea.

That actually depends.

With the new Game Switch option, I could see some benefits in creating these configs and allow the user to switch:

- Vanilla

- Bukkit/spigot

- Forge (mods, modpacks)

We've had tons of clients trying to install plugins on a vanilla server, or trying to apply a vanilla Minecraft update to a spigot server, and then they wonder why that update did nothing. Being able to separate the configs, and thus disabling features that aren't needed for eg. vanilla (like BukGet), could actually be a good idea.

Oh! I forgot about game switching.

It may be a good idea to throw together a spigot config then maybe.

With the standard configuration of TCAdmin Panel there is some XML files for Minecraft already. I tried to use Minecraft (Linux) version and Craftbukkit (Linux) version. When I applied the update with the new "Mods" like Spigot 1.8.8 and Spigot 1.11.2 it wouldn't work. Everytime I tried it is just getting Error or StartError when I start the services, like it couldn't find the relative path or something to the .jar file in tcadmin/tcafiles/games.

I would like if someone could help me figure this out, so that I can transfer my Minecraft Server into the controlpanel, thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Mathias C. / Asheimav