[Help] Playert Count and Automatic Port - Barotrauma Config

Hi guys. I finished the Barotrauma Server Config but I need to fix 3 things before post.

First thing

When the player enter in the server didn't update on the game service players count. Example: Server with no players: 0/16 - Server with players: 4/16 but the problem is that we have players Online on the server but this didn't count on service player monitor so stay 0/16 with players!

Second thing

When I create the server, the default is 16 players but in the "serverconfigs.xml" is possible change it. How can I block this?

Third thing

The default game server port is "14242" so after create the first server the ports will change to another ports generated automatically. The problem is: on TCAdmin the port is changed but on "serversettings.xml" is not, it's the default (14242) and the server only can run if you manually edit the port on the "serversettings.xml".

I hope someone here can help me.

Thanks.

My contact

Discord: Carlos Dorelli#5517