Seriously, something needs to be done

Dennis

Would you ditch TCAdmin for a more modern alternative?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ditch TCAdmin for a more modern alternative?

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes, but only if it has similar features

I got nothing yet. Have to wait for Luis.

Don't be rushing with getting the update out. Take you guys time with it! :)

One question about it: As it will be released in beta, is it possible to run the new layout on a new website in IIS? Just incase there are issues with the update, clients wont be affected and can use the old panel we have.

One question about it: As it will be released in beta, is it possible to run the new layout on a new website in IIS? Just incase there are issues with the update, clients wont be affected and can use the old panel we have.

I hardly doubt it. It's not only the design but also the code that's getting an update. :-)

• 3 years later...

I must for the most part, agree. I've heard the same from a few other GSPs. Much of it still feels dated, and customers don't seem to like looking at console windows for simple custom scripts we have in place.  [SIZE=1] [URL=https://techzpod.com/][COLOR="#23272A"]techzpod[/COLOR][/URL] [URL=https://get-mobdrovip.com][COLOR="#23272A"]download mobdro[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE] 

Edited by jonazop

@jonazop a lot has happened since I made this thread almost 4 years ago.
I was frustrated with many things - and most of them has been fixed or is being worked on.

Custom scripts no longer need to execute in a console window. You can configure them to run in a task popup (like the task for creating/deleting/reinstalling services).

• 4 weeks later...