Need Config - Atlas

revowow

not many ppl will share that said config as alot goes into making one. Its not hard to get a working config. Everything has been said in the setup doc's by atlas alls you have to do is implement it into TCAdmin. And most of that setup has also been explained here https://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=12931 even by me. I don't mind helping you get a working config for yourself.

Welll, i been trying to get this to work, and as i am not even sure what to do, would you be able, I am suprized that no one shares this much, this is how you grow a product by expanding its knowledge.

Game server providers are more apt to not share info as it would cut into their business having another GSP out there selling the same game.

• 3 weeks later...
I been trying but failed so far, (Will keep doing it) Would anyone by any chance have a Atlas Config File they could share ?

ill look into this when i can but a good start would be install another ark config after import name it atlas and start from there its pretty much same game a few difference i seen at a glance not much