2.0.126.0 Bug Thread

Dennis

I thought it would be a good idea to gather all known issues about the new TCAdmin update in one place.

Here's what I've gathered so far:

• Custom CSS doesn't load correctly. It's being placed in a script tag
  • Custom CSS has no effect on iframes (grids, console, 'Action'-page and more)
  • Images for Custom Links refuse to load - it doesn't even seem like there's any HTML added
  • Custom images doesn't load on Interface/Base/GeneralSettings (this is also loaded in an iframe, it seems)
  • You can't copy text on the /Service/Home/ page- makes it a bit difficult sharing connection info
  • Some custom .cshtml files doesn't load (Console.cshtml) - perhaps again because it's an iframe?
  • Colors from 'Theme options' aren't loaded
  • Links from WHMCS no longer work (not in client area nor admin) even though the module has been updated
  • File Manager Editor doesn't go full height
  • Lack of navigation - if you go to the 'Mod' section of a game, there's no way to navigate to the game's main page (without using your browsers 'Back' button). This is not only the case for the Mod section, but a lot of other things
  • Going to a link that existed prior to switching to MVC displays an error - should perhaps just redirect to the front page
  • Major issues in Chrome where the panel will display incorrectly and log you out all the time
  • The 'System' user that creates themes is a hyperlink and will throw an exception due to non existant user.
  • The theme would be repeated inside itself. See this: https://imgur.com/a/D0rowzg

Edited by DennisMidjord

I'll add mine in here aswell. Keep the bugs all together.

• The `System` user that creates themes is a hyperlink and will throw an exception due to non existant user.
  • Addon to Dennis Report of theme repetition - It seems to happen when you are logged on as a user with only one service, I take a guess that it does not redirect the user and just creates the iframe of the actual url the user is meant to be going to. Because if I put the Service URL in manually (Service/Home/xxxxx) it will navigate there just fine. https://i.alexr03.com/DiscordCanary_nfJHm4NlOF.png
    This is also noticeable when you navigate to the Mod Manager of a Service and press "Cancel"
  • <legend> tag is not closed correctly in the _Favorities.cshtml it is missing a `<` after the resource.
  • Sometimes pages load endlessly until manually reloaded by the user in the browser. As far as ive seen it only happens for iframes.

Edited by alexr03
Extension

Hi, To fix the first bug edit \Views\Default\Shared\_Head.cshtml and change

@Scripts.Render(customcss);

to:

@Styles.Render(customcss);

There is a bug when you create a custom mvc theme. You need to clear your cookies to be able to use it or create a second theme and change between them at login.

I'll work on the other fixes.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Players status bar doesn't seem to update. If you refresh the entire page then it will typically update.

2. When you manually delete a service it will do it correctly but you do get a false error saying the service doesn't exist instead of just saying complete.

10da45ef41c4099f691644a2dc6a267a

I haven't dug much deeper yet so that's all I have. All in all I'm lovin this so far. :)