2.0.127.0 Bug Thread

DeteCT0R

What do you see if you view http://xxxx:8880/Aspx/ in your browser?

This does happen on Windows too.

Try opening lots of tabs at once, such as the GameServers list. I have replied to a ticket we currently have open, check it out for a video of this happening.

----------------------------------------

Seems to be fixed in the 2.0.127.0 update.

Edited by alexr03

If you are setting X-Frame-Options in your nginx configuration make sure the value is set to SAMEORIGIN.

You can press F12 to bring up the development tools. Select network tab and reload the page. If there is an error loading the page you should see it there. If you want me to take a look create a support ticket.

We also see infinite loading. Opening up developer tools in the browser solves the issue (after a refresh of the page)

Well i try this also lot of time but no didnt fix my issue.

If you are setting X-Frame-Options in your nginx configuration make sure the value is set to SAMEORIGIN.

You can press F12 to bring up the development tools. Select network tab and reload the page. If there is an error loading the page you should see it there. If you want me to take a look create a support ticket.

Check the ticket i sent a text file with error logs :D ( i think thats need for u)

• When updating a global script, the Cancel button is directed to a Game Script, but we know thats not the case here :p
  • Global Variables page returns a null reference, navigating to the iframe directly (Aspx/Interface/GameHosting/GlobalGameVariables.aspx) works fine.

Edited by alexr03

• 2 weeks later...

1. Players status bar doesn't seem to update. If you refresh the entire page then it will typically update.

2. When you manually delete a service it will do it correctly but you do get a false error saying the service doesn't exist instead of just saying complete.

https://gyazo.com/10da45ef41c4099f691644a2dc6a267a

I haven't dug much deeper yet so that's all I have. All in all I'm lovin this so far.

Not sure if it's a bug or not but when people run a script through a button "steam update", etc and it pops up the command prompt it runs fine but if they refreshed the page it will rerun that script again. Maybe at least a popup stating the script is finished and when you click on it goes back to the main service page or we go back to the command prompt popout window. Unless you want us to do it instead with the fancy new system :)

• 2 weeks later...
i have tried the panel via mobile/cellphone and all I get is the admin home page with the server resources showing no options or buttons have run the update to install the refreshed version of 1.0.127 still same :(

I think you need update the mono or .net(on windows)

Mono 5.x need.