HoldFast Nations At War

I am looking for someone to either help me make my first config... or provide one... for HoldFast Nations at War.

Thank you!

i have been working on one for a while i will try and finalize it and post it for you

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still working on having lots of trouble getting it working though as its not seeming to start properly or even choose the correct command as the game uses multiple bat files to start the server so i have to manually create ALL the custom start command lines per the version and then try and get it to point to relevant config file and then get it working ... am still trying to

• 1 year later...

Have you made any progress .. since im working on a config as well but with no luck so far when it comes to the proper startup parameter??

Update 1:

After digging a little bit i used the following for tcadmin and it seems to be working:

Relative Executable: Holdfast NaW.exe

-startserver -batchmode -nographics -screen-width 640 -screen-height 480 -screen-quality Fastest -framerate 120 -servercarbonplayers 0 -serverConfigFilePath serverconfig_server1_armyfront.txt -logFile logs_output\outputlog_server1_armyfront.txt -logArchivesDirectory logs_archive -adminCommandsLogFilePath logs_adminactions\adminactions_server1_armyfront.txt -chatLogFilePath logs_chat\chatlog_server1_armyfront.txt -scoreboardLogFilePath logs_score\scorelog_server1_armyfront.txt -pipeName HoldfastPajp_250432 -s "localhost" -p 20100 -l "94.130.66.231" -o 7102

Till here everything seems to be working 

till this moment, i have the server starts and stops without issues. till now no need for anything else

Edited by conceptr980
Update

13 minutes ago, numpty said:

I gave up with trying after a while if you managed to get one working id be grateful if you would share 🙂

Check my previous post as it seems to be working with no issues with the startup parameter i mentioned, Ill share a dirty config once im done with it and fully testing it.

Edited by conceptr980

• 1 month later...