Killing floor 2 help plzzz

platchford02

The relative executable need to set:

Binaries\Win64\KFServer.exe

Relativ Working Dir need to be:

Binaries\Win64\

And there is the default command line.

kf-bioticslab?MaxPlayers=$[service.Slots] -Multihome=$[service.IpAddress] -Port=$[service.GamePort] -QueryPort=$[service.QueryPort] -WebAdminPort=$[service.CustomPort1]

I didnt test because i does have windows server. But probably working.

KF2 - Windows.xml

have Just tested this config with 2 server installs and works fine let me know if works 4 u guys.,... it's basic but works. have it working for loads of clients and just to be sure I have also tested by deleting the master files and having it download them before setting up a server and works fine also... no issues at all

KF2 - Windows.xml

Has to be something your end then as it word just before I uploaded it I made sure if it... did you import it as it's own config?? Or merge with current.. best practice is new one obviously save any issues arising.. can you screenshot you folders of the game files please in c:\tcadmin2\games\kf2.. also make sure the exe is in correct directory I will try and help any way I can and get you ready for it... but as I say I use that same config I posted for my hosted servers and have over 50 working servers running with it... and also re tested by manually installing myself on my admin account too to ensure it is working before I uploaded here..

Send the asked for files and anything else you think may be relevant to help us look for the issue and will see what I can do