Wanna buy a game server company?

Defcon|Rich

What they should do is pay off the debt they owe and then have a real auction for the company name etc...

But due to the last auction, I don't see how it would ever be fair. Then of course you have to ask yourself if this person selling it did inflate the bids, can you even trust them that you would get a fair deal even if you bought it?

The whole thing sounds funny to me...

The debt is owned by the s-corp and guarenteed by the owner. InterNap doesn't have the authority to go after anyone but the guy that signed the contract. That's the law.

Either way, The company has been around for quite awhile and has a good rep. To me that's worth the money. Taking over a company for the customers is always a risky proposition which was never the main goal anyway.

They seem to be playing games right now so I'm not sure what the deal is. Apparently the winner was a fraud and the second winner backed out but GR doesn't seem to want to let it go for the bid price so it's being disputed through ebay..

My thinking is, They sell it now and at least make a few bucks or wait until the 25th when InterNap seizes all the equipment and the customers start yelling "REFUND!" then they walk away with nothing but a website that cannot even be called an asset anymore..

Good luck with that GR..

Archived