New Forums Look

jungleNZ

12 minutes ago, jungleNZ said:

Hi all that set it up.

Looking good. Bright and bold (will take a small time to adjust).

Nice work, giving TCAdmin a fresh look.

Thanks, I wanted to contribute and give them a fresh look update into 2020, the next feature will be a "toggle" from dark to light version of the theme! 

I'm in the background working on refining things and it's no brighter then the old forum but I like how IPB makes everything streamline! Check back as I'll be updating and adding new features. The Steam Profile and steam login is a great feature as TCAdmin used steam :) good combo eh.

• ucjohn featured and pinned this topic
24 minutes ago, Bubka3 said:

Just curious has ownership changed? I know ECF left but is Luis / LFA still around?

Yes @LFA is still very much around, no it hasn't changed ownership I'm just helping Luis out and giving everything a fresh overhaul he's a very busy guy.

21 minutes ago, ucjohn said:

Yes @LFA is still very much around, no it hasn't changed ownership I'm just helping Luis out and giving everything a fresh overhaul he's a very busy guy.

Okay just is unexpected is all. Also I can't see the advertisements forum. Is that expected?

4 minutes ago, Bubka3 said:

Okay just is unexpected is all. Also I can't see the advertisements forum. Is that expected?

Well change is good especially good ones since it was in need of updating, Also look down at the bottom of the Forums under "Other Stuff" - Advertising is still in the same spot it always was, I checked the permissions over 6 times to verify they were all correct as per user group you are in.

Click here! https://community.tcadmin.com/forum/19-advertising/

If it doesn't display feel free to notify me and I'll correct it asap.

On 2/25/2020 at 9:11 PM, ucjohn said:

Well change is good especially good ones since it was in need of updating, Also look down at the bottom of the Forums under "Other Stuff" - Advertising is still in the same spot it always was, I checked the permissions over 6 times to verify they were all correct as per user group you are in.

Click here! https://community.tcadmin.com/forum/19-advertising/

If it doesn't display feel free to notify me and I'll correct it asap.

That was not there before, but I only see config files and themes. If I remember correctly there was other advertising forums? I think one for dedicated servers at minimum.

48 minutes ago, Bubka3 said:

That was not there before, but I only see config files and themes. If I remember correctly there was other advertising forums? I think one for dedicated servers at minimum.

Everything is still very much there my friend, I created a test account under the "Members" group and verified everything was in fact still there.. 

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

• M0RG4N unfeatured and unpinned this topic