[Official] Minecraft (Automatic Java Version - Multiple Mods)

Dennis

@dennis

- Could you update this config and its scripts to support JAVA 21 as starting from MC 1.20.5 it started using JAVA 21.

- Find away to replace server jars crons since their website is no longer contains MC repos

Thx

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I just updated to the latest tcadmin as well as updated this. I cant run any of the newer versions that require Java 21. Just says StartError. Older versions are fine. Any ideas?

Edit: What fixed my issue is going to More on the server page and then doing Download or update Adoptium on your server.

Edited by tbrown7552

• 1 month later...

Been having this issue for a bit, and not quite sure what's causing it or why it's only an issue on some modpack's being installed through the Panel.

Trying to install any version of certain curseforge modpacks yields this error despite what version I choose, or how I go about installing. It will typically download the mods, extract them and but hang when it tries to download the modloader/forge and error out at 4/5.

Any idea what might be causing this or any steps I can take to mitigate/resolve these issues?

Modpack Install Fail.png

Some modpacks have the wrong information in the CurseForge API, and that will result in a 404 error when trying to download the modpack installer. Unfortunately, we can't really do anything about that at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...