Atlas MMO

sparky81

On 1/17/2023 at 6:27 PM, sparky81 said:

You don't need a tool to make all the servers. Just make the amount of servers you want then just link em all up together.

i have someone trying to get a server working with this and seems to be having issues, i do not own the game currently and therefore have never looked into it properly

Can you explain to me how to link the servers using this tcadmin config?
- I ask this because the guy is claiming he is doing it correctly and as i have no idea how he has done it but it frankly doesn't work
- issues he gets apparently is crossing server borders he recieves a crash or has to create a new charactor as he crosses the borders.

is it just as simple as putting in command line where the server is?

i am sure it is simple todo and i only agreed to host him because he told me he knew how todo it.

16 hours ago, ibun_bloodarm said:

i have someone trying to get a server working with this and seems to be having issues, i do not own the game currently and therefore have never looked into it properly

- I ask this because the guy is claiming he is doing it correctly and as i have no idea how he has done it but it frankly doesn't work
- issues he gets apparently is crossing server borders he recieves a crash or has to create a new charactor as he crosses the borders.

i am sure it is simple todo and i only agreed to host him because he told me he knew how todo it.

Iv just setup test servers and they work without any issues. Make sure all ports are 10 apart as in the config. Make sure your redis database is running too or no servers will boot. 

any chance you have a webpage step by step guide on how to set up the server so i can just add a button to the panel for him to follow?

or a simple step by step instruction on this would be decent for me to forward him?

its either this or ill have to install more game servers to run through a set up myself, unfortinatly i have no idea what he has done with it he seams to be getting into a tiss and i expect he has over complicated it and quite frankly messed up the set up given to him.
--------------------------------------------------
This is Resolved Already

Edited by ibun_bloodarm

• 1 month later...

Hey im having some problems getting this working was wondering if you could help i followed what you said to install it and thats all working fine i can create the server just fine but when i try to start it with a custom map or blackwood i get these two ive not changed anything and just tried to start it with the commandline for blackwood and get the same problem

image1.png

image2.png

• 5 months later...
On 6/26/2023 at 4:35 PM, ibun_bloodarm said:

You just make 1 servers for each grid and the ports auto pop. The map grids have to match the IP'S AND PORTS in the grid editor and the servers. And the crash crossing boraders is down to him not setting up the redis database right..

Edited by sparky81

On 8/24/2023 at 10:48 AM, MrShadow said:

Hey im having some problems getting this working was wondering if you could help i followed what you said to install it and thats all working fine i can create the server just fine but when i try to start it with a custom map or blackwood i get these two ive not changed anything and just tried to start it with the commandline for blackwood and get the same problem

image1.png

image2.png

That is telling me you have no IP's for the grids?

On 6/27/2023 at 5:18 PM, ibun_bloodarm said:

any chance you have a webpage step by step guide on how to set up the server so i can just add a button to the panel for him to follow?

or a simple step by step instruction on this would be decent for me to forward him?

its either this or ill have to install more game servers to run through a set up myself, unfortinatly i have no idea what he has done with it he seams to be getting into a tiss and i expect he has over complicated it and quite frankly messed up the set up given to him.
--------------------------------------------------
This is Resolved Already

Dude iv ran 250+ server with this config. Its the same setup as ark seems as the game is the same code.