NexT (Dark and Light)

LFA

8 hours ago, LFA said:

Good job! Remember to save your variables.scss so you can load it in ThemeBuilder in case you need to make changes to it.

Only issue we've found so far is that some icons are not looking in the themes folder, such as the start/stop ones.

It's also a little confusing where images should be updated, in MVC or in the old aspx location, same for CSS, which file does what.

We're not sure how to add in JavaScript, on our current theme (Aspx), we've got a bunch of custom JavaScript that modifies various things around tcadmin, where would be implement that?

3 hours ago, mouseymars said:

Only issue we've found so far is that some icons are not looking in the themes folder, such as the start/stop ones.

It's also a little confusing where images should be updated, in MVC or in the old aspx location, same for CSS, which file does what.

We're not sure how to add in JavaScript, on our current theme (Aspx), we've got a bunch of custom JavaScript that modifies various things around tcadmin, where would be implement that?

I'll add an option to upload a Custom.js in the theme settings.

Do you mean the start/stop icons in the game server list or in the service homepage?

You can update the master to 2.0.149.1 with TCAdminUpdateTool.exe. That update allows you to upload a custom .js in the theme settings.

It also fixes custom images for aspx. Place them in ControlPanel\User_Themes\1\THEMEID\Images\ControlPanel\Buttons\
For example ControlPanel\User_Themes\1\THEMEID\Images\ControlPanel\Buttons\Start.png

• 3 weeks later...

how do i active this nice theme? or do i need to make it?

update: it seems to be active on the local log in if I log onto the server and use 127.0.0.1 but not on the hosting package i have when i go to the control panel. 

Edited by POG

• 1 month later...

@LFA

When accessing a service home page ( Service/Home/ )  The sidebar page icons does not hide it'self ( shrink to icon ) like all other iframe pages. This is annoying and limits the potential for what you can do with the home page, can this be adjusted?

This is also a problem with the admin area, there is no way to shrink the sidebar page icons to icons only

Edited by CloudNine

I left them expanded on purpose. New users might not know what to do with just the little icons. I'll see if I can make them collapsed by default if you have it pinned on other pages.