Connecting Bab Stats to BHD

bryan

Ok, Ive seen / heard of some server companies connecting there Service BHD Servers from TCAdmin to the Bab Stats program uploader.

Everytime I turn my stats on, I get Gaming Not Hosting. Doesnt matter were its at. What ini I use or anything else. But yet a few other companies who run TCAdmin and BHD have stats rolling.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in shedding some further light onto this subject. Ive tried numerous times.

Ive talked to Shark, head guy from babstats.net who helped form the stats program.

Right now the uploader looks to read a program. And while TCAdmin runs the BHD Server as a service. The 2 cant connect. Is there a Config I might be able to get my hands on by chance ?

Thanks Again,

Bryan

I run around 8 total per box times 2. So around 19 or so BHD. And I have only the ones without stats in TCAdmin untill I can get stats to read.

Anyone know if a closed port might stop it ? Ive put the files directly in the TCAdmin files. No go.

Seperate folder. No go.

Im lost here. Costing me money so Id like to figure it out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heres what I get: GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: Game does not have any default config files configured.

Server: TC8631262864456

Owner: ADMIN

My settings:

default command: /stats/config.exe

also tried: /config.exe

Any idea's ?

Thanks Again.

bryan

Affiliate servers are only for Affiliate hosting companies only. The program is under a year old and I am not sure if they are taking any new hosts on. As for contact info I am afraid i can't give you that info.

Yeah I understand that. We are currently hosting some of the busiest UK servers for BHD.

Its a real shame you can't give me the contact infomation. Will try to ring them again today.

Thanks

Jase

Archived