Valheim (V+ support and custom scripts)

Dennis

Valheim (V+ support and custom scripts)

Installation

1. Download the config
  2. Go to TCAdmin > System > Settings > Game & Voice Hosting > Game & Other Voice Servers > Import
  3. Save the config as a new config or chose "Overwrite existing config" if you which to overwrite your current Valheim config. Remember to select Valheim in the 'Update Game' field if you do
  4. Leave all other settings

Features

• Valheim Plus (V+) support - V+ will also update during Steam Updates
  • Wipe server
  • Easy management of banned players, permitted players and admins
  • Customizable commandline
  • TCAdmin will automatically generate server password

12 hours ago, nubprah said:

Hi,

Is custom command line supposed to look like this?

commandline.thumb.png.43a0ec28c1bdbc29e8bf0abf52266c62.png

Thanks

Looks the same as mine. However, it would be nice with two aditional options here, servername and password (maybe it's a bug?). A small detail for some perhaps, but if one is to setup a server manually and forgets to change the default server name and the random created password when creating the server, then you will be kinda lost (at least i was). In the start_headless_server.bat where one should think that you could edit servername and password, it is unchanged and different compared to the commandline in the control panel. And to be honest, i can't find another file or folder with the servername or password attached to it so i can change them.

19 hours ago, Sukkerpups said:

Looks the same as mine. However, it would be nice with two aditional options here, servername and password (maybe it's a bug?). A small detail for some perhaps, but if one is to setup a server manually and forgets to change the default server name and the random created password when creating the server, then you will be kinda lost (at least i was). In the start_headless_server.bat where one should think that you could edit servername and password, it is unchanged and different compared to the commandline in the control panel. And to be honest, i can't find another file or folder with the servername or password attached to it so i can change them.

@Smolf and @Sukkerpups, there's currently an issue where TCAdmin doesn't export configurations made for predefined variables (like PrivatePassword and Hostname). It's fixed in 2.0.161.0, but this version is not released yet. Update should be available later today/tomorrow.

Until then, you can go to the game config > Variables > Default variables and allow access to Hostname and PrivatePassword variables.

Once TCAdmin 2.0.161.0 is released, I'll have to re-upload my current config.

@Smolf Just updating TCAdmin won't fix the issue. The problem is that TCAdmin doesn't export the default variable configuration when I export the config - so no matter how many times you'd try to reinstall the first version of the config, it wouldn't work. The configuration wouldn't be in that version of the configuration file.

I've exported the config and uploaded it to the forums again as version 1.0.1. Nothing else is changed.

14 minutes ago, Dennis said:

@Smolf Just updating TCAdmin won't fix the issue. The problem is that TCAdmin doesn't export the default variable configuration when I export the config - so no matter how many times you'd try to reinstall the first version of the config, it wouldn't work. The configuration wouldn't be in that version of the configuration file.

I've exported the config and uploaded it to the forums again as version 1.0.1. Nothing else is changed.

Still the same, only world i can change from commandline.