More Problems,

Todd Holley

Looks like asp.net is not configured correctly. Run Enable_ASP_NET.BAT in the TCAdmin Control Panel directory and go to the IIS Manager and make sure the ASP.NET 1.1 Web Service Extension is enabled. If you still have this problem create a support ticket at http://esupport.tcadmin.com with the ip and remote desktop login so I we can try to fix it.

make all those post void. i logged in. aparently it deleted everything. EVERYTHING. so now i just have to manually create around 80-90 servers. yay!! .... but the servers are running. tcadmin just isn't showeing them... any way i can import?

============================

ok... this si rediculous..... all 80 of the servers i host are up. but tcadmin doesnt show them. when i cancel the process tcadmin automatically restarts them. so now the servers can not be killed...... what is going on?????

You probably ran the configuration utility and created a new database and overwrote the old one.

You need to uninstall the services and recreate them in TCAdmin. To uninstall the services there is an uninstall.bat in each of the folders where the windows service files are located:

C:\Program Files\TCAdmin Control Panel\Monitor\Services\TCXXXXXXXX

To know which service you are uninstalling open TCAdminService.exe.config in notepad. You should be able to see where the game files for that service is located. After uninstalling you can create the service manually in the control panel.

a .bat file and a scheduled task works for MySQL.

LFA was kind enough once to give me the command line for it, I'll have to see if I can dig it up, or pull it from my nightly backup script. Trouble is my nightly one is jumbo for all my servers and has ftp info and other stuff I don't want to hand out. I am also currently without ability to access that part of my server for a couple days.

Archived