Smalland

Smalland

This is the first Smalland config with more updates to come.

Installation

1. Download the config
  2. Go to TCAdmin > System > Settings > Game & Voice Hosting > Game & Other Voice Servers > Import
  3. Save the config as a new config or chose "Overwrite existing config" if you which to overwrite your current config.
  4. Leave all other settings

features...

• Configuration settings through commandline
  • steam update

still to work on...

• no query yet
  • no proper ini files yet

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Bazslaz said:

This does not seem to be working. When you tick the boxes for command line to Set or unset friendly fire etc none of them seem to work in the windows version

Works for me, make sure you click apply when changing settings.

Just because the server starts does not mean it is working.  Have you tested the settings?  Because this is clearly not working.

If you uncheck friendly fire and hit apply, exit screen and come back Friendly Fire is still ticked and in game if you browse servers it shows enabled.  It does not matter how many times you untick Friendly Fire and hit apply it always reticks.  This is just one problem.

It also doesn't matter if you tick all the the boxes or not they don't change how the server starts or what features do or don't show up.
Notice in the picture all boxes are ticked.  But when you look in server view none of the options are appearing.

When you browse the server list in game it always shows that Friendly Fire is on and the server is set to private

Notice in one screen shot I ticked all boxes

Image 1.jpg

image 2.jpg

Edited by Bazslaz

Not sure what your issue is as it works perfectly fine when I adjust everything. The settings adjust in Command line correctly etc... and set. Readjusting back also sets. I will see if someone else can check.

Sent you a new config to see if it works. Let me know please if it does.

Edited by jungleNZ

Hmm, I see servers in the public server list (not the official servers) that are on version 1.0. When I try to update my server via steamcmd, it finishes, but when it starts its still 0.2.12.2 in the server list..?