[OFFICIAL] Enshrouded

Adam

[OFFICIAL] Enshrouded

Installation

Recommended

Simply install it via the plugin repository in TCAdmin (Settings > Plugin Repository > Game Configs > Enshrouded)
Choose the config for your preferred OS

Manual Install

Download the config
Go to TCAdmin > System > Settings > Game & Voice Hosting > Game & Other Voice Servers > Import
Save the config as a new config or choose "Overwrite existing config" if you which to overwrite your current Enshrouded config. Remember to select Enshrouded in the 'Update Game' field if you do
Leave all other settings

Features

• Query Working
  • Startup fix script for a run-as-service
  • Config is basic, not many features

Known Issues

• None

We have 10x test servers running at the moment. The CPU usage when there are 4+ players on a server is just absurd. If you try to limit the CPU usage with TCA CPU Limit or affinity , the server may notify the players of "High Server Load".

Let's hope they can sort this. At this point a server for this game will need to be priced really high to cover the costs.

13 hours ago, Spillvert.no said:

We have 10x test servers running at the moment. The CPU usage when there are 4+ players on a server is just absurd. If you try to limit the CPU usage with TCA CPU Limit or affinity , the server may notify the players of "High Server Load".

Let's hope they can sort this. At this point a server for this game will need to be priced really high to cover the costs.

Sounds like the Palword experience we're all being subjected to as well!

I have decided to suspend Enshrouded orders on my end till they can fix their CPU leak

30% CPU per enshrouded server on a 24-core 48-thread dedicated server is nuts.

Hey Adam

So ever since people said high CPU I been monitoring it,

TCadmin sometimes says yeah 20% cpu but then if I RDP in and watch it, its barely hitting 1% on my AMD server
So not sure if this is accurate have you tried looking directly with RDP?

2 minutes ago, Rislem said:

Hey Adam

So ever since people said high CPU I been monitoring it,

TCadmin sometimes says yeah 20% cpu but then if I RDP in and watch it, its barely hitting 1% on my AMD server
So not sure if this is accurate have you tried looking directly with RDP?

Yeah, this is directly on the task manager. If there are no players it uses nothing like you say 1% but the minute there is 3-4 people on it, the CPU usage is very heavy.

Is anyone running successfully on Win Server 2012r2? The process crashes immediately with "procedure entry point GetSystemCPUSetInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library." I've got the latest 2015-2022 C++ Redis installed. I'm wondering if it's a 2012r2 issue or maybe I need to revert to the Redis that's packaged with the server? 

10 minutes ago, crunkinshoe said:

Is anyone running successfully on Win Server 2012r2? The process crashes immediately with "procedure entry point GetSystemCPUSetInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library." I've got the latest 2015-2022 C++ Redis installed. I'm wondering if it's a 2012r2 issue or maybe I need to revert to the Redis that's packaged with the server? 

for 1. 2012 R2 is no longer supported by Microsoft or TCAdmin, support ended in October last year. I would suggest upgrading your OS

It runs fine on server 2019 & server 2022

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, crunkinshoe said:

If I run the program as LocalSystem it starts up fine but User per Service the exe gets suspended immediately. Any ideas on why that might be? TCAGame doesn't seem to work either.

Which windows are you running?

Hello, 

I am having issues connecting to the server. The server shows up in the games server list but I get timed out. 

[online] Added Peer #0.
STEAMPS3 - AsyncTCPSocket created
STEAMPS3 - AsncTCPSocket destroyed
[online] Session failed for peer #0 with error 4.
[online] Removed Peer #0.

7 hours ago, ottofunhouse said:

Hello, 

I am having issues connecting to the server. The server shows up in the games server list but I get timed out. 

[online] Added Peer #0.
[online] Session failed for peer #0 with error 4.
[online] Removed Peer #0.

Sounds like ports/firewall