Will Pay - Game Files

clayh456

Hello, I'm looking for a couple of game files.

I will pay to download the following games via FTP:

Call of Duty

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty UO

If you're interested please email me @ clayh1 at gmail.com with what ever price you would charge.

Thanks

Guys it's not about obtaining the files (I have the files) - It's about TRANSFERRING them to the server.

And sure I could strip down the files (Then it wouldn't be a pure server, unless you all know a way of getting around that) and I would have to transfer over a wireless connection (and no not wireless to a wireless router like most people have in their homes it's - me - to land based tower - to another tower - to a NOC) it has awesome speeds but the least little bit will make the connection reset.

I know never to ask for help about games in here again..

Also the issue has been resolved - thanks all.

Guys it's not about obtaining the files (I have the files) - It's about TRANSFERRING them to the server.

And sure I could strip down the files (Then it wouldn't be a pure server, unless you all know a way of getting around that) and I would have to transfer over a wireless connection (and no not wireless to a wireless router like most people have in their homes it's - me - to land based tower - to another tower - to a NOC) it has awesome speeds but the least little bit will make the connection reset.

I know never to ask for help about games in here again..

Also the issue has been resolved - thanks all.

I said I have a ISO. Meaning its on a server with good pipe! going once.. going twice......

• 3 weeks later...

mcorrell,

I removed your post because this really isn't the place to post info on how to leech files from another company.

Nothing personaly against you. But we simply can't have information like that in our forums.

Thank you!

To help on the leaching, for some clients that i would not put that past, I have set all game files as hidden and they can only see the necessary config files and their own mods and maps they have uploaded :) Also works well for those clients that do not have a clue and like to delete stuff trying to 'optimize' their server :)

Doug,

Any chance you would give me assistance on doing what you mentioned. I am also having this problem(leeching and customers deleting) and I would appreciate a little guide. I've searched and tried, but it seems that I can only get this working for some of the files. Do you do this in the properties each file or somewhere else?

By default the main files such as .exe are blocked from any tampering by the TCAdmin filemanager and FTP plugin.

However, you can set the actual file permissions in windows on the install files to "hidden", and set the option in TCAdmin to show or not show hidden files.

By default the main files such as .exe are blocked from any tampering by the TCAdmin filemanager and FTP plugin.

However, you can set the actual file permissions in windows on the install files to "hidden", and set the option in TCAdmin to show or not show hidden files.

I simply added pk3 to extension restrictions in plugin manager.

Archived