Man I am just unsure

Silv3rF0x

I work at a DC in Texas they are looking to get into game hosting. I have done it before but there looking for a panel that does linux and Windows due to we have clients on both system. Any Ideas I see there has been one post that said there was a beta of this one time but I read there is no more on that. I am unsure where to turn that isn't a ton of $$$$$$ there is no reason a panel should be 4 to 5K. But this panel would be datacenter and would need to be able to do windows unix and around 20 up to 400 Servers

any ideas? or is this panel going to even look into linux again. I would like to get a copy of the beta and check it out

Here's my 2 cents,

I used 2 other panels using Linux had nothing but problems and i'm not saying which ones. But one panel I had to ask for permission each time i wanted to post a support question on there forums and then waited 2-3 days to get a reply. Tcadmin's support is beyond that and I thank them everytime i have an issue and it's resolved in a very timely manner. Plus you have all these other people/clients on this forum that are more than delighted to help out each other. This is a remarkable panel with exceptional support!!

Archived