Game Files

[NiK]Jay

Hey

I am having trouble finding the following gameserver files. If someone could direct me a link to these files downloads it would be much appreciated.

Also, if you could also include the command lines, that go into the TCAdmin Game Configuration area on the panel, that would also save me alot of time.

Thanks very much.

• Battlefield 1942
  • Battlefield 2142
  • Battlefield Vietnam
  • Call of Duty
  • Call of Duty 2
  • Call of Duty United Offensive
  • Half Life Deathmatch
  • Medal of Honour Allied Assault
  • Medal of Honour Allied Assault: Spearhead
  • Medal of Honour Pacific Assault
  • Quake 3
  • Quake 4
  • Return to castle Wolfenstien
  • Solider of Fortune
  • Solider of Fortune 2
  • Enemy Territory

Thanks agian.

Jay.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I checked out GameCreate when i was first shopping around. IMO Its crap. Theres is NOTHING that compares to the product/support/extras as TCAdmin Does. Only thing i think its needs is ClientExec Integration... Hint hint...Ill buy your license for you if you did it!! lol

the only thing i fine slightly interesting about game create is the server booking. I would love to be able to have people book a server for just an hour or so at a time. I would also love to be able to have several game folders run on the same ip at a certain time, for example run one server on mondays that csdm, one on tues. for another mod, ect. So each server mod just has a new game folder with all the files, but they run on the same ip. Thats would be great for a community thing. Since im posting, anyt one know if theres and small programs that may do something like this? I dont want to do the whole game create thing just for these reasons. Thanks.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 60 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use