Help with pbsvss.htm

Spiceman

Give him ftp access to the ss folder.

I dont think you can view them like that unless you set it up as a webpage. Meaning .. run IIS on the server and have the SS path set to a web accessable folder within IIS. I have never done it that way but I know you can set the pb SS save path in the PBSV.cfg file.

As I sit here and think about this. The user can simply login to TCAdmin, goto the filemanager and into the PBSS folder and click on any of the png files. Instead of clicking save, they can click open, which should open the image.

The method I posted the link to above looks pretty slick though :)

It's a client server program that sends the PB screenshots from your PB enabled gameserver to a webserver. There are 3-4 pages that get loaded to the webserver that clients can then access to view the screenshots.

IIS is the devil :)

Its also a quick way to interfear with TCadmin's FTP :)

Ahh, back in the days before I knew how to SNMP properly, I installed the IIS service by mistake and it took me 30 minutes to figure out why there was something on port 21 already.

Archived