Just a preview

ECF

Luis just gave me the lowdown on another cool feature he is adding. I think you guys will like it a lot. It should be very useful. I actually requested it :)

You care to elaborate on that Kev? LOL always being so secretive in hopes of surprising us.

I see now, my mistake on the demo server. It's a good idea though, give potential customers a look at tcadmin and all it's available features before a purchase. I tried to set one up myself but I couldn't figure out how to disable the "password" icon, anyone could have changed the password for the demo.

Create a user called demouser

Under that account they can't change anything even if they click on the password icon and attempt to change it they will get a message saying " Sorry this is disabled in demo mode"

That goes for anything they try to change.

One thing i can think of is people might accidently move their scroll wheel and perform an action they didnt mean to on the drop down list.

Looking good, i cant wait to see what extras there are. This feels like a big update we havn't had much in a few months :D

• 2 weeks later...

It is a good sized update. We hope to have it out by the end of this month. It includes new features, bug fixes and some smaller changes as well.

As for the scroll wheel. It can't happen. After the user is prompted for the action they get a pop-up box asking them to confirm their choice. Funny, I immediately said the same thing when I first saw it :)

Archived