Requests

LFA

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">ChrisOlver</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

Request: ModernBill intergration :razz: Simple isnt it :confused:

</td></tr></table>

That's a rather broad definition of what you want. You may want to expand on the functionalities you are looking for :?:

Be warned, if you say auto-setup, LFA will growl at you :razz:

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">GHideout</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

how about.... auto-setup.

:twisted:

</td></tr></table>

Auto Install.. Same as Auto setup just different name :razz: Intergration with user accounts, suspend features, intergrate maybe the packages into the games avaliable via the controlpanel.. many ideas etc etc :grin:

an easy integration would be to get the user's external id and check to see if that id has any pending payments. If it does disable the user and game servers. Al long as you know the SQL queries to use on the modernbill db it can be easily done. Then run this as a scheduled task every day.

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">GHideout</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

how about.... auto-setup.

:twisted:

</td></tr></table>

Allways a joker in the crowd :razz:

Please don't misunderstand people. LFA isn't going to be coding scripts for everyone that requests one. This is for users to share scripts or request scripts from Tcadmin users that have coding knowlege.

LFA has enough on his plate, with updates :razz:

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

an easy integration would be to get the user's external id and check to see if that id has any pending payments. If it does disable the user and game servers. Al long as you know the SQL queries to use on the modernbill db it can be easily done. Then run this as a scheduled task every day.

</td></tr></table>

Thats a bodge job with a mysql query :razz: was thinking more of a module for ModernBill :oops:

modern bill would be great!

but what about a forum that the tcadmin cann fill out und the costomer can see it in the panel, i mean just a little bill form where the costomer can see his bill?!

shit u guys know what i mean my englsih is bad ;)

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">coldblooded</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

Restart scripts are great, any chance of one that stops all servers/a defined server?

</td></tr></table>

The panel does that already!

I'll explain a bit further. I'm a new customer (waiting for my master license). Before ordering I asked about the ability to schedule my servers to stop at a defined time every day, so the game logs can be transferred out, and then have the servers restart at a defined time to start new logs. I was told to check this forum, and I see the restart scripts so I'm half way there. :smile:

There may have to be a slight modification done to that script in order to stop the server for x amount of time. When you say transfering the logs out, are you actually sending them somewhere? Or simply stopping and starting the servers so the game creates a new log file?

The script posted simply stops a server and then restarts it. You may need to create a batch file to accomplish what you are doing. So it would go something like this inside the batch file.

1. Run TCA stop script.

2. Run log copy and transfer.

3. Run TCA start script.

All togather in one batch file and then add it as a scheduled task.

We will see what the coder says, he may have a way to call external programs via scriting as well, which would make it even easier.

the easiest this to do would be to create a batch file that does the following:

1- run a script that stops the game servers (tcadminscripting.exe <filename.tcascript>

2- ftp the logs to the stats server

3- run a script that starts the game servers

Should be fairly easy, just take the restart script that has been posted and change it around a bit to start them as well. I'll point this out to the coder and see if he can post an updated start/stop script for you.

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">coldblooded</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

Separate start and stop scripts would work great, Automize handles the FTP job for me. I have the beta running, if somebody could help with the scripts I'd be set.

</td></tr></table>

I added the 2 scripts you asked for.

http://forums.tcadmin.com/viewtopic.php?p=1206#1206

• 2 weeks later...

Here's something my clients would love...

Imagin this, You have a UT server running, you upload a crap load of new maps or mods, and restart the server, but bummer it never comes back up, it's crashing.

If you are really lucky (after many many tries) youmay be able to get the ucc.log file to see the problem before the server was restarted by tcadmin and over writen.

What if TCAdmin would run a script when it detected that server was crashed and then renamed or copied the ucc.log (or server.log, whatever) to crash.log before restarting the server. this would alow the server admin to easily get a copy of the log file and find out what is causing the server to crash.

:smile: this would be a very helpfull script for all UT admins trouble shooting server crashes.

• 3 weeks later...

Request:

A script that puts a button in the client control panel where Steam enabled games can be updated with. For exameple, you have a CSS server and it has an update, simple press "Steam update server" button and Steam begins updating and restarts the server.

Request:

A script that puts a button in the client control panel where Steam enabled games can be updated with. For exameple, you have a CSS server and it has an update, simple press "Steam update server" button and Steam begins updating and restarts the server.

We thought about this one and had a major issue with it. What if the STEAM update fails? Then you have a client that can't access their server. Which is the reason why we went with the update utility.

Archived