lgsl script.

Todd Holley

It comes with NO support by no and no gaurentee you will be able to integrate it.

It was the final script BEFORE I integrated it into my website.

If you dont know PHP and mySQL you will probably find it impossible to use, but I do wish you luck anyway because it saves me infinite time.

Ill provide some screenshots later when I get the change to show you my control panel that I use with it.

It comes with NO support by no and no gaurentee you will be able to integrate it.

It was the final script BEFORE I integrated it into my website.

If you dont know PHP and mySQL you will probably find it impossible to use, but I do wish you luck anyway because it saves me infinite time.

Ill provide some screenshots later when I get the change to show you my control panel that I use with it.

Thank you! I know some php and most sql. I think I got it covered. Between me and Justin we can get it working. Thanks! :)

The script works well and is not difficult at all to set up. It is not much different than the original LGSL script by way of setup, as you already did the tough part of converting it to work with MySQL :)

I have been playing with yours and the original trying to get some usupported games to work with it :)

And thank you for your work on it, I know some will really appreciate it.

Warning: main(/servers/lgsl_stats.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\site\stats\stats.php on line 12

Warning: main(/servers/lgsl_stats.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\site\stats\stats.php on line 12

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/servers/lgsl_stats.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\site\stats\stats.php on line 12

Are you sure you gave me all the files?

Yeah, I got it fixed. (stupid thing I forgot). It works very well!!!! :) WHat would it take to make it do what it does on http://www.gameservers.com where it writes the stats to a picture and shows the last 5 readings. I am sure it would be very hard. But I have been very bored lately and only had about 1 or 2 support tickets. =\

Im actually making this at the moment.

Its not that difficult.

All you do is query every 5 minutes, add a time stamp, and the servers volume and slots used.

Then crete a graph based on the figures.

Im actually making this at the moment.

Its not that difficult.

All you do is query every 5 minutes, add a time stamp, and the servers volume and slots used.

Then crete a graph based on the figures.

I thought I would show the finished version of what I have.

http://www.invision-gaming.co.uk

its on the right hand side navigation. By server stats. Its the graph

I think its better then gameservers :p

Hehe.

Archived