F.E.A.R. server dissapearing in serverlist

JJFS

Yes but the weird thing is that it was good 2 days ago and before that but now suddenly it's messed up.

Isn't there a setting in the config file you can add to keep it communicating with the master server, like COD has?

May be. But I personally do not know it. Maybe someone here does though?

Or maybe a google search will provide the info?

I know that the GS master lists go stupid from time to time. Just par for the course with them. So it may even pop back up in a day or two without you doing anything.

It is frustrating to say the least, but it does happen with many game types. As an example. I play every once in a while on a BF2142 server that I have in the in-game history list. As of now it doesn't show anymore in the history list. If I do a sort by name on the regular list sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't. However, I am always able to connect if I connect by typing the IP directly in and hitting connect.

GS lists are very strange to say the least...

Yes they are strange. Also if you notice when you refresh a lobby list, after it has loaded if you let it sit for a bit it will add a few more every 45 seconds or so. To be honest I don't think there lobby code is to tight, that or there servers are getting overutilized. It is a TON of querries to handle.

Archived