Halo Error (levels\ui\ui)

thryciuk

Hi,

I installed Halo but recieve the following error.

We have detected that one of the Halo PC files is missing or corrupt. We recommend reinstalling the game. (levels\ui\ui)

I tried reinstalling and here is the default command line to start the game. I can start it from double click the icon but not thru tcadmin or if i run the command line. It is on the default ip.

C:\UserFiles\ADMIN\GameServers\TC20640233537081287123855\haloded.exe -exec halo.txt -ip xxx.x.xxx.xxx -port 2301

Thanks in advance!!

• 1 month later...

ya it is wierd if I run the command line from run it gives the same error he mentions above, but if I go to a command prompt then change to the users directory then put in the exe command line it runs fine, but will not run fromt he gamepanel

This was fixed via support ticket. There was a game error popping up about the game not shutting down correctly the last time it was run, which was causing the server to not start. Similar to the COD errors.

Archived