Quake Wars

tcngs

Is quake wars going to just like BF2 and BF2142? Will the little guy be screwed up the a-hole once more? Looks like MyIS and Hypernia are the only ones hosting the ranked servers in the USA. Will clients only be able to buy ranked from them or will this be something anyone can run?

Maybe its the wrong place for this, but I cant seem to find answers anywhere.

It will kill the game, dead! Why is it necessary for EA to use this rubbish system to screw over people who just want to get a foot in the door?

I hear they are doing the same thing with Crysis too?

I dont think this will "kill the game" so much as just allow the "big boys" to get bigger. Theres no help for the medium sized guys. But i can tell ya if your intrested contact them...its a start.

• 4 weeks later...
Admin;17104']I've got a server up and running. Here's my config. Can't guarantee it's perfect' date=' but the server is up, visible in the browser, and players are in it. :)[/quote']

Doesn't work, cause "GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: Game does not have any default config files configured."

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use