For Test

Guest Flavio

I resent that. I am 15 and I am CEO of Hosting4Budgets (a company starting July 25th). What do you have against a teen? Is it because they could have accomplished more in the past year than some adults do their entire life?

I'd love to know, because when my company starts up, we'd like to use TCAdmin for our clients...

Where is Hosting4Budgets registered? - What state please.

So you think your ready to run a company.

Your running a 500fps server, but its only running 80FPS, youve restarted the booster/wmp checked the command lines what is causing it?

Thats going to be your number1 question, so you better know the answer

I resent that. I am 15 and I am CEO of Hosting4Budgets (a company starting July 25th). What do you have against a teen? Is it because they could have accomplished more in the past year than some adults do their entire life?

I'd love to know, because when my company starts up, we'd like to use TCAdmin for our clients...

The term CEO is reserved for Chief Executive Officers of Legally registered Corporations, Being of not legal age to run a corporation I would kindly ask that you use another term to describe your job position. This is not a game..

Thanks!

Because according to the laws of the state of Massachusettes where we are incorporated, we cannot enter into any type of contract with a person under the age of 18.

Most states have this same law. If you would like to use our product you would need a parent or guardian to order it for you.

Best of luck to you guys but please do some research. A short list of things you need to read up on:

1) Accounting, taxes, etc

2) Which game servers are you going to host?

3) Dedicated server hardware

4) Dedicated server hosts to use and which ones to avoid

5) Will you colocate?

6) Billing software

7) Your website design

8) How will you handle support?

9) Legal issues. Do you have an attorney? Terms of Service?

This is not a complete list but just some things that come to mind when I hear of someone starting a GSP. Again, good luck to you.

I would add bussiness insurance to that list. It is the main thing that is over looked by small business, but one slip up on your part (and everyone is human so we all make mistakes) could leave grounds for someone to take your whole company away if you 're not insured.

Archived