gameserver List

warcore

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can use LGSL. Kalyse released a MySQL verison awhile ago...not sure if its still floating around.

Neither do I,

Its probably broken if it is. I wouldnt even know where to find it.

:D

Suprisingly took a while to do, but I could probably do it again in an hour since I understand now how the script works. (O, not that Im going to, but if someone else wanted to, its not difficult)

I've just finished working on a php script which queries the tcadmin/mysql database and displays things like total slot count, total servers...

Should be fairly easy to intergrate into most php based sites. Unfortunately, not being a total expert I've not been able to query only online servers, so it just brings back the number of servers listed in your panel.

Just shout if you want a copy, or a hand integrating it.

I've just finished working on a php script which queries the tcadmin/mysql database and displays things like total slot count, total servers...

Should be fairly easy to intergrate into most php based sites. Unfortunately, not being a total expert I've not been able to query only online servers, so it just brings back the number of servers listed in your panel.

Just shout if you want a copy, or a hand integrating it.

hey GC, can you send a copy at tim@team-reloaded.org?

I can add any extra info from the database you need.... just give us a shout if theres anything you want specifically... So far its just:

Number of servers in panel

Number of dedicated servers

Total number of slots

Supported Games List

Total number of users (i.e. users in panel - not including admin)

Obviously you can turn them on or off as you want, and there is plenty more info available in the database, so can add or remove as anything extra you might need.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived