gameserver List

warcore

Yes, it's a one time fee, we were only looking to recoup our costs, not make a living out of this. What a bargain eh? :)

There may be a small annual upkeep fee, we are yet to decide on that.

We are having some trouble with date formats, seems our beta testers are all from different regions, but it's great we got these problems being identified now.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things starting to go better now, having never written any software for other countries before, we had a couple of stumbling blocks, but are very grateful to our beta testers for being patient with us and being a great help.

We would just like to say thanks very much to the following companies for assisting in the project.

Clanbase Live, GamesClan, Hosters.At, NeiHosting

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I've just finished working on a php script which queries the tcadmin/mysql database and displays things like total slot count, total servers...

Should be fairly easy to intergrate into most php based sites. Unfortunately, not being a total expert I've not been able to query only online servers, so it just brings back the number of servers listed in your panel.

Just shout if you want a copy, or a hand integrating it.

can me get a copy? email: clement{dot}padovani{at}gmail{dot}com

ty

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived