Help Wanted?!!? (Game server support) $$$$

CMDR

Hey, anyone reading this.

I am looking for someone that has lots of experience with game server installs and support. Trouble shooting, installing and business related tasks. Mainly someone with lots of TCAdmin experience.

If you have ran dedicated servers for a group/clan/community or have experience as a support person with another hosting company... I am need of a new employ and potential a partner. I dont run a lot of games and dont have a lot tech support tickets.. more just problems getting things running smoothly,.

Otherwise I will make it short.

I NEED HELP FOR A NEW BUSINESS> I HAVE LOTS OF POTENTIAL JUST MISSING THE RIGHT TECH SUPPORT.

If this is something you might be interested in please reply to the post with contact info or email me @

cmdrhawk@ughq.com

CMDR...

The "majority" of people on these forums already run thier own GSP. There are a few floating around that pick up support for smaller "companies"(term used loosly).

You would probally have better luck posting this somewhere like webhostingtalk or similar places.

I am looking for a TCAdmin pro. Someone that has a little extra time> If you run a GSP already and have the experince.. it wouldnt be a lot of change.

I totally understand what your saying, but I started here cause they need to be TCAdmin experienced.

what rich and the others are trying to say is, that you cant post trade secerets here because everyone needs bread, and when you dont have bread then you have to eat tortillas. and OMG you dont know the pain of putting tortillas on your families table instead of bread. I have been using tcadmin for about 6month-ish. PLEASE POST I will help you as much as I can, and wont charge you a thing!

Just my way of stickin it to the man!

(ps sorry for my abscence of late, we had a death in the family:( )

Excuse me for saying but someone else dragged my name into this thread..

Whether you realize it or not my -not- helping some of these guys is saving someone money.. This industry has a bad enough name without more folks going off half cocked and it's not getting any better. My opinion is if you don't know how to run a certain game or serve games in general you shouldn't be taking people's money period. Gaming customers are tired of getting ripped off by "companies" that don't have a clue what their doing. If you want to run a GSP then do your homework and don't think about taking a dime until you know what your doing. It's called fraud if you do.

I'm only negative to the above described persons. There are alot of hosts that do their jobs well and I commend them for it.

I think the satisfaction of the business' clients determines how good of a GSP they are. Not how many servers they have or how much bandwidth they use up.

Also I find a lot of back stabbing in the GSP market. Everyone waiting and hoping for the other guy to fall on his face so they can scoop up their clients.

You can show them how to run swat4 on your cortex panel..

no cant do it on cortex however I can show you how to run swat 4 on serverdoc its a very simple and easy to use platform(and cheap as hell plus customizable) if he wished. Wait....OMG....did I tell a seceret. crap someone get the pimento loaf

Just my way of "sticking it to the man.."

Besides, From what I can tell gmadmin uses someone elses panel so he wouldn't generally be considered a part of this community.

Im sorry to dissappoint you.....oh grand poombah of the gaming world. However I pay my liscensing fees just like anyone else on here. I use 3 different control panels. Is it so bad that instead of paying ridiculous prices to host a game server, that a clan leader (like myself) has went on the adventure of saying stick it to the man. However my words can speak for me, I am at least trying to help some people on here instead of just insulting and ridiculing them for making an attempt to educate themselves so they dont have to pay for R-TARD servers from providers like yourself.

and yes I know I cant spell maybe you comment on that or start teasing me about being overweight, and make slanderous remarks about my mother....

& 1

I have recommended going to dedicated servers to many people. Depending on the circumstances it usually is more cost effective however I caution them that there is a learning curve. You cannot have it both ways I'm afraid and most understand this. Other folks don't want to be bothered running their own server and would rather have it hosted which is fine too.

By the tone of your posts and the apparent ax to grind with GSP's you sound like one of the people I posted about above that got ripped off at some point from a GSP. If that's the case then you have nothing to fear from me sir, I'm not the enemy.

The point of the link is mind your own company before you go smearing others.

I'm not sure what company your referring to I mentioned??

But yes your right of course. I would suggest the same for you also. Maybe you can explain why your deceiving the public by boldly claiming to be in business since 1999 but dns records say it's been since 2005?

Domain Name.......... vetwebhosting.com

Creation Date........ 2005-08-03

Archived