Modal Of Honor Rcon

tcngs

Ok I am having a noob issue with MOH, I put in a rcon passwor din the server.cfg and added it to set rconpassword "password" and I enabled advanced console in the game, but when ever I go to the game and put in the command rconpassword password then try like rcon say test nothing shows I have also tried rcon status and still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does RCON work in the TCA server status page?

There is a know bug with MOHAA (also spearhead and breakthrough) servers of RCON failing to work after the server has been up for a while. (Usually happens to me at about 25 days of uptime). The only cure I am aware of is a complete server reboot.

It has been a whle since I tried it in game... I think that is correct, then rconpassword XXXXXXX then rcon status or whatever command, if I remember correctly. That is why I asked if RCON is working on the server status page :)

Thanks Doc, errr vetwebhosting. I uninstalled mohaa a couple years ago from my personal systems, and only have one customer still running it. A bit rusty on the rcon commands. If I remember correctly it did not matter if you use set or seta for rconpassword.

But as I said originally, a server reboot is probably the cure.

Archived