Graw 2 Dedicated

leetservers

I was looking at the default port in the config and relative executable. The config you have there is pretty much the same as the 1st graw version except using a different server cfg as best I can tell.

Normally the default port is 16250 and the exe is graw2_dedicated.exe. Possibly you have your setup differently which is fine if it works for you. I thought I would point it out to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Try the gamespy queries. If those don't work then I will have to ask if Luis can add the query.

Also, if you have an IP for one of your servers, post it and I can check if any of the existing queries will work on it.

• 1 year later...

I have some prob with this config, when i try to start the server form the remote desk with this cmd line "graw2_dedicated.exe -dedicated_game_info dedicated_game_info -port 16250" server start with out problem, but when i try to use the tcadmin for start the server, i got lot of proces graw2_dedicated.exe in taskmanager and the server don't start... some one can help me?

edit:

I M running it with my account.. and now i have this crash report Thu Jul 23 13:13:41 2009

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

graw2_dedicated (???) : ???

??? (???) : ???

graw2_dedicated (???) : ???

Renderer: threaded

Physics : normal

Edited by s7ar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use