tcadmin with teamspeak

aspnix

I had a few questions about teamspeak and tcadmin in the manual it says to go here Admin Home > System Settings > Voice Server Settings > Voice Server Details and set it up.

I did that and then pressed test settings and i got this error <font color="red">The test has failed: Could not connect to server</font>

The problem I think here is that I need to install or make a Folder for teamspeak files.

Also on licensing of Teamspeak dose tcadmin handle any of that or do we have to contact sales.

First, you will have to download, install and configure teamspeak on your server. Start the teamspeak server and then you can add it to TCAdmin.

You have to contact the people at goteamspeak.com for licensing.

FTP is automatically created when you create a service. You simply connect with any FTP client to the IP address you specified in the server setup, and use the panel username and password to login.

There is nothing to create :razz: TCAdmin has its own integrated ftp server. When you create a new user he can automatically log in the FTP server running on the master or remote servers (as long as he has at least one game server on that machine)

If you are having trouble with the FTP make sure that you don't have any other FTP servers running on the same port as the TCAdmin FTP server.

If you are not sure just stop the TCAdmin service and run it in console mode. You should see something like this:

<div class="pre"><pre>Starting FTP Server on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xx with FTP root C:\Program Files\TCAdmin Control Panel\Monitor\FTPRoot

FTP Server has been started.</pre></div>

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xx is the IP and port being used by the FTP server. 0.0.0.0 means all ips. If you see any errors it's probably because some other application is using the same port.

Archived