Teamspeak Exploit Patch

ECF

Teamspeak has released an updated server version to correct an exploit found.

This exploit was used to hack into the Battlefield VOIP systems on many servers and shut it down.

Please refere to the TS site for more info and the new download.

Becareful because a similar email went out about 6 months ago and someone had hacked in the TS forums and sent out the email. They made a post that is was a fake.

I received the email yesterday and assumed their server was compromised again. I have not checked their forums to confirm it yet.

edited - Just checked their website and it is legit.

The NEWS section on the website confirms this. I recently spoke with another hoster that confirms that this indeed was happening on his servers.

The latest download can be found on their downloads page as an official release.

Also in other news, Teamspeak was able to buy temspeak.com. So you can now access their site there instead of goteamspeak.com

TS3 has been in development too long and TS2 is just plain buggy. Its annoying but atleast they have done something about this TS2 exploit/bug, there is so many that havent been improved.

Are you guys going to have problems integrating TS3 when its released to TCA?

Archived