Master

tazzman

Ive got tcadmin installed.Im running rfactor servers,so i setup a rfactor master.Does the master server have to run.Right now ive got 3 rfactor servers running.And the master is off.I dont no if i got my paths right under/APPLICATION SETTINGS/The rfactor servers are running.For all rfactor servers i have running im using the master dedicated exe.Could someone please explain to me each path and what goes there.Thanks

Ive done all that,And the rfactor servers i added and setup are running.But the master is shut off,does it need to be running.If so can i set it up as a game server and run the master that way.I under stand the way im doing it there all setup as masters.Im just wondering if the first master you setup you can also run it ass a game server.

Could you please explain.Im running server 2003,And the only thing i have set up on it is tcadmin and run my game servers thru that.I might have tcadmin setup wrong.Ive got it setup as master and web server.Im not using a web server thow.Will the performance be better if it was setup as master server only.Thanks

Archived