TCadmin supports mani still

slippy09

for Source Games is there still Mani Admin Editor?!? because alot of companys useing Tcadmin for some reason they no longer have Mani Admin editor anymore? whats going on with that? will Tcadmin be able to get mani functions put back or intigrade sourcemod into source gameing or what can we do to fix this problem as people are a little annoyed with Tcadmin removeing Mani admin editor.

They are now working on new versions of mani admin i think the mani editor needs to be put back in, and if u ask me shouldnt have been taken out in the first place we can disable it if we dont want clients using it no need to totally remove the whole think, just my 2 cents but yea mani is back and new versions coming out as per there site

TCadmin Should put Mani back in ASAP without delay as now Mani is comeing back from the dead. we should Very very shortly see TCadmin put mani back into play before it comes out and if it isnt working when comes out tcadmin can just relase a patch to fix it

Apparently you are missing the point. The current TCAdmin system will NOT work with the newer versions of Mani because it involves parsing files, and would require a substantial code re-write.

And we are currently not adding any new features, as we are working on version 2.

Archived