Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo

Zero

Also most of the UT style command line params don't seem to work...

i.e.

- MultiHome

- ini

- log

etc... :(

Trying to find which ini file this thing is using is nuts too so far. There are two Config directories. I spent most of my day just trying to get it to run without a "Modfied Executable" error until they released that new UT3Demo.exe I posted above...

It is plagued by the same UT3 Eninge problem that MOH Airborne has. The game automatically saves everything in the My Documents folder, and there is no switch to specify another path.

My advice is wait until they come out with a dedicated server for it that works properly.

I'm really in a panic now...check this out, has anyone played Frontlines yet? I was looking at the file structure and it appears to be the unreal 3 engine. Can anyone confirm this? Then I went to epic games and saw there list of 50 games that have licensed the UT3 engine....are we going to be dealing with this same problem for the next few years lol...I hope not.

Why these kind of company moves exist in 2007 is beyond me. This wouldn't even be acceptable in 1999 when Unreal Tournament came out.

Also, for people wondering, you DONT need a unique login for each server.

Well, atleast there's a little good news....good to hear.

They can add 100 games if they want, but if there plagued with players not being able to play the games, because gsp's and the likes can't adequately manage and run the servers...I assume changes would be made..no? Although as far back as I can remember, epic's always been a pain in the ass...Even since Epic megagames pinball shipping the game with 1 map and making you pay for the rest..Haha!

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use