Black Hawk Down

buclao

Yes. Install the Anaconda server manager as a service and let clients use it to manage BHD.

Here is my cfg but you'll have to edit the bhd.exe names and server manger.exe names as I was a affilliate host for Novalogic and the names are slightly different.

Use the same one for Teamsabre.

Just put the server manager instal folder inside the parent BHD directory and zip that up for a game install

Have fun...

Delta Force_ Black Hawk Down.txt

The affiliate BHD's servers ran the same as Retails. This CFG works fella's. ;)

The only difference with AFF BHD was the client side of the app was stripped out and it fired up Windowed. JO and DFX are a different story. TCAdmin rocks, you just have to get it to work for you.

lol nice but sad thisis 3 years too late :o

Anyway does this solution means it wont need the videocard check either?

And does this automaticly allows DFX and JO to be run in TCAdmin aswell?

edit. hmm missed some posts but still curious if people got it to work with DFX already..

Only aff servers dont require a vid card. And you need a aff server to use tca with dfx and jo. Call Nova see if they will give you a affiliate contract. ;)

Nah I wont bother calling them, they are a complete joke.

They make awsome games, play them from 2000 but that's about it

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been running this config awhile. Seems something within our Server 2003 OS or the new updates for TCAdmin has made our DFBHD.exe lock Anaconda from rebooting sometimes. We have to go in and manually close the .exe for Anaconda to reboot.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use